Many peoples ask about Optimize Blog Post in WordPress with the help of Yoast WordPress SEO Plugin. As we know that Yoast WordPress SEO Plugin is very popular SEO Plugins so many peoples use this plugins for Optimize their Blog Post.
Today i tell you that how to Fully Optimize your blog post with the help of Yoast WordPress SEO Plugin, here are some basic tips you need to follow for fully optimization of your blog post.
Optimize Blog Post with Yoast SEO Plugin
1. Blog Post Tile
The 1st thing you keep in your mind is that your Blog Post Title is very important for your post SEO purposes, so you need to pay a more attention to your Post Title.
- Post Title should be between minimum 40 character’s and maximum 70 character’s for your blog Post Title for better SEO ranking in Search Engine.
- Use your Focus Keyword in Post Title ( Very Important )
2. Meta Description
The 2nd important thing is your post unique Meta Description. Kindly use unique Meta Description for your Blog Post for better SEO ranking in Search Engine.
3. Focus Keyword
The main and important thing in Yoast WordPress SEO Plugin is Focus Keyword. Below is the basic tips for Focus Keyword.
- Use Long Tail Keyword with good keyword Density
- Use Focus Keyword in your Post Title
- Use Focus Keyword in your Meta Description
- Use Focus Keyword in your post Permalink
- Use Focus Keyword in ALT TEXT portion of images
- Use Focus Keyword in Sub-Heading in (H1 or H2)
4. Use Images in your Post
The use of relevant images in your blog post is very important to rank your post in search engine. So if you want to fully optimize your blog post with the help of Yoast WordPress SEO Plugins, then you should have to put yours Focus Keyword into the ALT TEXT of your images, you use in your post.
4. Inter Linking your blog post
Internal Linking is the major part of onsite SEO. Internal Linking also help Search Engine for indexing all the post of your blog and better understanding of the site structure.
5. Insert Good Rank outbound Links in your post
Insert the link of other website into your post is known as Outbound link. The best practice is that you should link the relevant link with your post not every website.
If you follow these steps to optimize your blog post for better SEO, then you see the green sign by Yoast WordPress SEO Plugins. You can see the your post optimization below your post in WordPress dashboard, so keep watching this and optimizing your blog for better SEO in 2016.
Also Read: Make Money Online with Blogging 2016 Tips
If you have any question in your mind leave the comment below: