4G Technology is the 4th generation of mobile technology which provides the user fast speed and more reliable Broadband Internet.
4G Technology is fourth generation of mobile networks, just as the previous generation is called 3G. 4G LTE aims to offer users faster, more reliable mobile broadband internet for devices like smartphones, tablets and laptops.
Which Countries Using 4G Technology ?
According to GSA as of March seventeen operators have commercially launched LTE networks in: Austria, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, Norway, Poland, Sweden, USA, and Uzbekistan. 140 firm operator commitments to deploy commercial LTE systems in 56 countries. Source
Advantages of 4G:
- Quickly download files over a wireless network
- Extremely high voice quality
- Easily access Internet, IM, Social Networks, streaming media, video calling, etc
- Higher bandwidth
- 4G is 10 times faster than 3G
- Support for interactive multimedia, voice, streaming video, Internet, and other broadband services
Disadvantages of 4G:
- New frequencies means new components in cell towers
- Higher data prices for consumers
- Consumer is forced to buy a new device to support the 4G
- It is impossible to make your current equipment compatible with the 4G network
Also Read: iPhone 7 Concept for Apple Lover in 2016
Easiest way to boost your 4G/3G/WiFi speeds on Android.
I have tried and verify this method on my Android Mobile Phone, I feel some minor improvement in my 4G WiFi Speed. You can also try this method on you Mobile Phone and WiFi Connection. This app and he methods works different on different networks and Mobile, So you can try you own to see the result.
Please share you experience with us, If you found this method useful.